Coating Equipment Technology, Inc. is looking for a spray equipment sales representative to travel in territories around the Midwest representing the CET brand. The ideal candidate will have industrial sales experience and familiarity with the spray industry. More than anything, we want an applicant who can sell.
What we want from you:
- Cover a specific territory and grow business within that territory
- Provide basic customer support and assist with troubleshooting
- Maintain good relationships with customers and improve brand awareness and favorability
- Grow the business using a sales process that gives customers what they need when they need it
Coating Equipment Technology, Inc. is a leading distributor of industrial spray equipment based in Chesterfield, Michigan. Established in 1993 with experience dating back to 1964, we grew to become a leader in the industry, first locally and now globally. Between our product selection, repair expertise and customs systems, CET is a one stop shop for everything spray.
Our business is currently under a time a rapid growth and rapid change. In the past few years CET has expanded dramatically. We grew from a distributor of only Walther Pilot Equipment by adding brands like Binks, Devilbiss, Wagner, C.A. Technologies, GFS and Hosco. Our small company is ready to grow, we need your help.
For our brand to grow and our partnership with manufacturers to thrive, we need dedicated salespeople who are willing to work hard for success.
If you would like to know more about us, visit cetinc.com or checkout the store at store.cetinc.com. If you do stop by our online store, feel free to use our chat feature and ask our employees about working for CET.
- Manage contacts and build relationships
- Research and prospect for potential customers (phone calls, emails, face to face meetings and networking within the industry)
- Travel around an assigned territory
- Basic troubleshooting and maintenance knowledge
- Learn the basic functions and machinations of spray equipment
- Steer customers toward further support (our office/manufacturer’s support lines)
- Ability to learn
- Attention to detail
- Coachable attitude
- Positive sales outlook
Experience in industrial sales required, college degree preferred
Simple IRA Matching (Up to 3%)
Salary and commission
Please email resume to email@example.com with the subject “application”.